I am sick and tired of being confused. I don’t know which road I will pass. I am so confused with my gender. I like girls more than I like guys. They seem more attractive for me. I once felt something strange for a girl when I was in second year high school. I knew from that time that something wrong was happening. I actually have many cousins who are lesbian but I don’t want to be one of them. Discrimination is the thing that I fear. I don’t want to be discriminated so I don’t want to admit that I am a lesbian. My friends know that I’m a bisexual. I can suit either a guy or a girl. They say that I am a lesbian in that sense but I don’t agree with them. I know inside me is a lesbian but I don’t want it to be seen by other people. I’m afraid they won’t understand it.
I remembered last year, someone asked me if I have a boyfriend. I answered him “No!” He asked me if he can court me, I just smiled and said, “I don’t have a boyfriend but I’m in a relationship.” From that time, I realized that I must not be ashamed of whom really am I. I must not be somebody else just for them to like me. If they really like me, they will understand and support me. My parents and my sister actually know that I have a girl friend. And they are happy for me. They said that whatever makes me happy, I must go for it, they are just right beside me to guide and protect me. Now, I’m proud to say that I am a lesbian. I have a heart of a guy cursed to be in a girl’s body. But still, I’m happy that God gave me a supportive and loving family.
No comments:
Post a Comment